U.S. Family Immigration Petitions


One of the purposes of United States immigration law is to keep families together. For this reason, United States citizens and Legal Permanent Residents, also known as "Green Card Holders," may file immigration petitions for certain family members, so that families can live together in the United States.   


United States Citizens Can Petition for their:

  • Spouse

  • Fiancée

  • Sons and Daughters

  • Parents

  • Siblings


Legal Residents Can Petition for their:

  • Spouse

  • Unmarried Sons and Daughters


Our attorneys have successfully assisted many families in petitioning for U.S. Family Visas for their loved ones. Please contact our offices in the United States or Colombia if you would like skilled legal assistance in your immigration petition. 

Offices in the United States & Colombia
Follow Us
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Classic
  • Twitter Social Icon


United States Offices

860 Saint Johns Place

Brooklyn, NY 11216

Tel: (+1) 347-772-2188

90-35 191st Street
Queens, NY 11423
Tel: (+1) 347-772-2188


Colombia Office

Calle 96 # 10-29, Oficina 402

Bogotá, Colombia

Tel: (+57 1) 618-1493

Cel: (+57) 300-336-9681








This website is attorney advertising.  Use of this website does not constitute legal advice or the formation of a lawyer-client relationship.

Prior results do not guarantee any particular future outcome.