top of page

Student Visas


About the F-1 Student Visa

The F1 visa is for citizens of foreign countries who wish to travel to the United States to attend university, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, or other academic programs. 


General Requirements

  1. The foreign citizen must be traveling to the U.S. for the purpose of enrolling and attending an academic program

  2. The academic program must be approved by the U.S. government

  3. The applicant must prove that he has the means to pay for his or her studies and living expenses.

  4. The applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in an academic program



  •  Foreign citizens wishing to enroll in vocational training should consider the M-1 visa. 

bottom of page